Caravan & motorhome technical questions


The kitchen tap on my Hymer 530 (built 2005) is a Reich Trend A. The tap has started to leak with a small drip from the spout. I suspect the cartridge. I need information on removing the cartridge, can you help with instructions for stripping the tap and your part number for the cartridge I require. Regards


To dismantle the Trend A tap you will need to remove the red/blue inserts on the end of the handle and undo the screw that is underneath ( NOTE on some Trend taps the handle itself will unscrew). Remove the casing and undo the large nut that secures the cartridge. You may achieve this with thin nosed pliers if a suitable socket spanner is not available. the cartridge can then be removed. the replacement cartridge is our part 149288.