Puriclean. Cleanses water systems and tanks. Puriclean 100g Tub Caravan / Motorhome Water System Cleaner. Cleans & prifies all stored water systems, tanks, containers, pipes. Cleans upto 90 Litre (20 gal) Essential Safeguard to Health.
1 FAQ on the Puriclean 100g Tub - Water tank Cleaner
I have an Alde 3020 fitted in my new motorhome. Do you have any tips?
by James Atkins
Here is some important information that you should know:
- Do not run the system dry, empty of antifreeze solution. The boiler will be damaged beyond repair. - Do not use greywater or desalinated water in the fresh water system. Only use potable drinking water to avoid corrosion of the stainless steel. - Do not use a sterilising or winterising chemical in the fresh water system unless it is suitable for use with stainless steel. Puriclean by Clean Tabs is recommended. - Do not rely on the central heating to prevent the fresh water from freezing, even if living in the vehicle. Always drain down for winter unless the vehicle is explicitly stated to be self-winterising. - Do not mix incompatible antifreeze. Either top up with the same spec antifreeze, or use VAG G12++ or G13 Spec. - Do not use hard water to mix the antifreeze solution. Deionised water is recommended. - Do not dispose of antifreeze in any way except in accordance with PPG19, it is against the law. - Do not open the bleed screws whilst the circulation pump is active. Air may be sucked into the system. - Do not obstruct the air vents in the boiler compartment. The thermal fuse might cut out. - Do not use gas heating whilst driving. Even with a crash sensor regulator fitted. Gas heating must be off when pulling into a fuel station. - Do not rely on gas heating at high altitude. LPG combustion and performance is impeded above 1500 metres by the Laws of Nature. 3020 boilers in 2017 leisure vehicles have a High Altitude Mode on the control panel.
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
For further information of how to return your item, please visit the "Returning an Unwanted/Faulty/Damaged Item" section on our Help Page.
Did you know we have been established and have been in the caravan and motorhome industry for over 50 years?
As you are an international customer, we can't calculate your shipping price automatically. You will notice that it has defaulted to QUOTE REQ.
Please click the 'Send Shipping Request' button below and we will then work out the shipping cost and email you a link that will allow you to pay securely for the complete order. This usually takes much less than one working day.
Low Rate CreditAvailable on 12, 18, 24 or 36 month terms. Spread the cost of your purchase with a low rate 14.9% fixed rate APR.
Leisureshopdirect Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and offer credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
For further information, please visit our finance page: Finance Page Examples The below example takes just the value of this product. There may be further costs such as shipping which have not been taken into account. To see a final figure please continue to checkout.
We have taken the decision to keep our warehouse open to allow customers to buy items during this difficult time. We have taken many precautions to protect the Health & Safety of our staff and to follow the guidelines issued by the government:
All of our office staff are working remotely from home but can still be contacted by email or instant chat.
We are operating a split shift system with the warehouse staff so there is never more than 2 people in the warehouse at once. The two people working together are working in different areas of the warehouse so will be more than 2 metres apart at all times.
For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates by the UK Government.
Frequently Asked Questions 1. Can I place an order? Will Leisureshopdirect deliver my parcel?
Yes, we are continuing to serve customers. You can check the current delivery times on the product pages as normal. When selecting a delivery address, please be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels. Therefore, please double check the delivery address before placing your order.
2. Are delivery times affected?
Our collections by our couriers are happening as usual. As it stands, delivery times are not being affected too much. Please be aware though that Royal Mail and other couriers are sometimes prioritising essential items so please bear with us if your delivery takes slightly longer than expected.
3. Is it possible to return items?
Yes, you can continue to return items as normal as long as you follow the government guidelines about leaving your house.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.