We have taken the decision to keep our warehouse open to allow customers to buy items during this difficult time. We have taken many precautions to protect the Health & Safety of our staff and to follow the guidelines issued by the government:
- All of our office staff are working remotely from home but can still be contacted by email or instant chat.
- We are operating a split shift system with the warehouse staff so there is never more than 2 people in the warehouse at once. The two people working together are working in different areas of the warehouse so will be more than 2 metres apart at all times.
For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates by the UK Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I place an order? Will Leisureshopdirect deliver my parcel?
Yes, we are continuing to serve customers. You can check the current delivery times on the product pages as normal. When selecting a delivery address, please be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels. Therefore, please double check the delivery address before placing your order.
2. Are delivery times affected?
Our collections by our couriers are happening as usual. As it stands, delivery times are not being affected too much. Please be aware though that Royal Mail and other couriers are sometimes prioritising essential items so please bear with us if your delivery takes slightly longer than expected.
3. Is it possible to return items?
Yes, you can continue to return items as normal as long as you follow the government guidelines about leaving your house.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.